I’m actually proud of myself.
I haven’t looked at your Facebook profile since you left. Not once.
I keep having dreams where we reconnect. Your smiles seem so genuine and things almost seem like the way they used to be. But then you leave suddenly without even saying goodbye, and I’m heartbroken again. It all seems so real. It just seems so…you.
That perfect smile…and the non-existent goodbye.
Wanted: Travel Buddy
Original post from Facebook but I took it down.
8) I don’t care about jet lags. Seriously. Those are for the weak.
7) You can always go with me or follow me, you know. That’ll be pretty sweet.
6) I can sleep in the cheapest inn available. I fly economy, and are you kidding me? Why would I ask for your money?
5) What is wrong with those trips? But anywhere with you will always be the best. Even a meal in Jollibee can turn into the most romantic date as long as I’m with you.
4) I don’t remember art as much as I remember events. Judge me people.
3) Well, yeah. And it has nothing to do with me and my travels. My dad and brothers (most probably) made me do it.
2) Oh I remember you so well pretty boy.
1) The world is such a beautiful place so why stay in one place? But no matter where I go, I always come back home. Because home is where my heart is ♥